PRIVATE CLIENTS & FAMILY WEALTH
Interdisciplinary approach tailored to your needs
We understand the complex needs that individuals & families face in relation to their businesses, investments, wealth, succession planning and philanthropic activities. At Acuity Partners, we have a team of trusted advisers to help our private clients & families establish optimal structures and pursue their wealth management goals through pragmatic advice and delivery of straightforward solutions.
We provide robust counsel on a broad range of issues, including, business succession planning, family office management, wealth transfer and planning, private trust company structure, charitable giving, family philanthropic planning, investment solutions and estate management. We analyse each client’s lifestyle objectives, financial profile and risk appetite and develop suitable solutions for wealth management.
The Private Clients & Family Business team prides itself in providing personal, partner-level attention to each client and our goal is to establish long term, sustainable client relations based on mutual trust.
This is a bespoke package which will be tailored to your specific organization’s needs. It is most suitable for:
CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Comprehensive advice for sustainability
We provide specialised corporate services to Startups, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Cooperative societies and Non-governmental organisations. We offer efficient and high-quality services to address the current business and legal concerns of our corporate clients.
Our services include Company secretarial services, Corporate governance Advisory, Startup Advisory, Commercial Contract Administration, Real Estate Consultancy.
Our Company Secretarial team are committed to helping corporates remain compliant with local requirements all year long. We provide a range of company secretarial services to corporates in various sectors including financial services, transportation & logistics, real estate & property development, etc.
Our services include:
- Preparation and circulation of the requisite notices of corporate meetings.
- Attending company/board meetings & preparing minutes.
- Preparation and circulation of board packs, pre-read materials and Minutes of meeting in record time.
- Maintaining the statutory registers, prepare & file annual returns, share allotments & transfers, Minutes books and keeping corporate seals.
- Attesting to and executing company documents on behalf of the company as may be required by the board, or by law.
- Implementing necessary filings of annual returns and other returns required to record changes in directorship & and shareholding.
- Management of employees’ share and management schemes.
With the increasing demand for accountability, board oversight and sustainability, we understand the need to comply with corporate governance codes and best practices.
Our Corporate Governance & Sustainability service assists companies to instil corporate governance mechanisms. Our approach is pragmatic. We are committed to promoting good corporate governance standards and practices and we invest time in understanding your business, industry and specific governance and compliance needs.
We will work with your board to ensure that the implementation of governance structures and practices that address shareholder and stakeholder expectations. In this regard, we assist our clients in managing its governance health in the following ways:
- Facilitate the drafting of ethical codes, rules and procedural guidelines such as corporate governance manual, board and committee charters, Directors’ Handbook & Orientation Manual.
- Prepare other governance and compliance manuals specific to your organisation
- Facilitate Board evaluation to enhance board effectiveness
- Conduct governance audit and health check periodically
- Provide Board solutions to aid board effectiveness
Create, structure and support your business from inception.
With the high rate of start-up failure globally, we have developed a dynamic & specialised approach to mitigate risk of failure for Start-ups. We enjoy working with start-ups and our value comes from our experience in guiding start-ups through the corporate lifecycle up to expansion. We will advice on the most effective legal entity for your business and our goal is to help entrepreneurs and business owners start, grow and manage their companies.
Our Start-up Advisory team are business savvy and we help our clients wade through the complexity of market entry, growth and expansion. We partner with new businesses as their outsourced in-house counsel, business advisors & market strategists with flexible payment structures & affordable rates.
Whether you are participating in acceleration programs, at the incubation phase or preparing to pitch for investors, we are your go-to team to support you with legal counsel for your protection and position your business for investors.
We will assist with:
- Business Management Consulting – preparing business plan, human resource (HR) management, tax advisory, operations advisory, growth consulting,
- Business Registration – Advice on the appropriate type of business to suit your specific business needs as well as tax efficient structures.
- Corporate Governance Advisory – we will advice on corporate governance structures for your business
- Legal Documentation – preparing & reviewing pre-incorporation agreements, shareholders agreement, term sheets, SAFE, financing agreements, & other documentation
- Statutory & Regulatory Compliance – prepare a regulatory grid to ensure statutory compliance of the business
- Venture Capital Finance Advisory services – we will conduct legal audit on your business ahead of pitching to investors, as well as drafting and reviewing financing documentation.
We understand that as businesses enter different commercial arrangements, there is a need to reflect these arrangements in contracts. At Acuity Partners, our Corporate & Commercial services team collaborate with you to understand your commercial objectives and assist you in negotiating, preparing and review commercial contracts.
We assist in the negotiation, preparation and review of real estate acquisitions and sales. At Acuity Partners, we provide practical, timely counsel on projects of all types and sizes particularly real estate.
Whether you need to lease a house, new headquarters or rent an office space in a strategic location, our real estate lawyers have the knowledge and expertise to help you achieve your goals. We assist all parties involved in a landlord-tenant relationship reach the consensus needed for mutual success.