Thelma Jiakponna is an Associate at the firm works with the business advisory team. She provides legal advisory services to fintech and startup entities.
She is experienced in trial advocacy, legal drafting and writing, and her approach to the exploration of topical legal issues is learned, copious but not long-winding, and all-encompassing without sacrificing nuance.She is an active team member on transactions relating to startup funding rounds in Africa, assessing the landscape of funding and suitable models for clients.
Thelma is an avid reader consistently exploring opportunities and developing herself.
- Babcock University: LL.B
- Nigerian Law School: BL
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Corporate Commercial & General Legal Advisory
- Company Secretarial services
- Corporate Governance Advisory & Audit
- Start-up Advisory
- Contract Administration & Commercial Transactions
- Cooperative Societies Advisory